We help cell phone repair businesses increase profits through our LCD Screen recycling program. Please note that currently we have a 50 piece minimum requirement.
- Click Here to Submit a Purchase Request.
- Click Here for Current Prices.
- Click Here for Packing Instructions.
- Click Here for our Grading Criteria.
Submit a Purchase Request
Please use the form below to submit a purchase request to us.
Current Prices as of 12/13/2017
|Model||A grade||B grade||C grade||Chinese copy screens|
|iPhone 8P LCD||27.5||17.5||10|
|iPhone 8G LCD||20||12.5||6.5|
|iPhone 7P LCD||26||16||9|
|iPhone 7G LCD||16||9.5||5|
|iPhone 6SP LCD||16||9||5|
|iPhone 6S LCD||7.5||4.5||2.5|
|iPhone 6P LCD||9||5.5||3||0.5|
|iPhone 6G LCD||4.5||2.5||1.5||0.5|
|iPhone 5S/SE LCD||2||1||0.5|
|iPhone 5C LCD||1||0.25||0|
|iPhone 5G LCD||2||1||0.5|
|iPad mini 4 LCD||10|
|iPad Air2 LCD||25|
|Pro 12.9'' LCD||10|
|iPad Pro 9.7'' LCD||10|
|iPad Mini IC||0.5||0.25||0.05|
|Samsung S8 Plus||57.5||42.5||20|
|Samsung S7 Edge||50||40||22.5|
|Samsung S6 Edge Plus||35||25||10|
|Samsung S6 Edge||25||17.5||7.5|
|Samsung Note 2||7.5||4||2|
|Samsung Note 3||20||12.5||7.5|
|Samsung Note 4||27.5||15||10|
|Samsung Note 5||35||25||10|
|Tab S T700||7.5|
|Tab S T710||10|
|Tab S T800||10|
|Tab S T810||10|
|Tab Pro S T900||7.5|
Please package your screens carefully to avoid damage and to receive the most money possible for your broken screens.
1. Screens should be placed into the plastic trays that we send our replacement parts in. The bubble wrap shown on the right will also be acceptable for screen protection.
2. Once the screens have been placed in the plastic trays or bubble wrap, stack the in a box as shown.
3. Fill the empty areas of the box with packaging peanuts or padding. This will secure the screens and make sure they are not moving while in transit.
4.Use a hard box.
5.Or put a bubble chamber in the box to make sure the screens arrive to us safely.
6. Once you've finished packaging your box, make sure its taped together nicely to keep the box from opening at any time.
7. Make sure that you include your order number inside of the box or write on the outside of the box.
8. Ship your screens to us at the following address:
Group Vertical Recycling
678 Front Ave STE 199
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
United States of America
Grade A - Fully Functional OEM screen.
Grade B - Fully Functional OEM screen that contains dead pixels or back light problems.
Grade C - High copy screens (original LCD with changed flex cables), OEM LCD with pressure points, dead pixels, no 3D touch, or critical back light problems.
Grade D - Bad LCD Screen, Bad Touch, or copy LCD with problems.
Terms & Conditions
- Group Vertical buy back prices are estimates only and based on current industry rates. Prices are subject to change at Group Vertical's discretion. In-Store Credit awarded is based on device testing results.
- Any returned screens will be sent at your shipping expense.
- Group Vertical will supply you with a confirmation number that should be referenced in all communication and on the outside of your package.
- Group Vertical must receive all broken screens/LCDs within 10 days of our buy back confirmation email. Any items received after 10 days will be subject to return.
- Seller is responsible for all shipping and insurance.
- Minimum quantity for buy-back program is 50 screens total. These can be from different manufacturers/models.
- Group Vertical will provide you a summary of the testing results. We ask that you review these results/amounts and send us your acknowledgement. Usually this process is completed within 10 days of receiving your screens.
- Group Vertical will issue store credit within 48 hours of your acceptance of our testing.
- This policy is subject to change without notice in our sole discretion.