Jump start your career by becoming a part of the Group Vertical team. Group Vertical is a rapidly growing technology company, specializing in the mobile and tablet device repair industry! We are looking for team members who fit in with our Core Values: Hard Working, Humble, Enjoys your Work & Growth Oriented. If you would align yourself with our Core Values, we encourage you to apply today!
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales & Business Development
Group Vertical is a rapidly growing business specializing in the wholesale distribution of replacement parts for the device repair industry.We are redefining the customer experience for our customers and are looking for a driven colleague to join our team and help grow sales and brand presence in North America.
Sounds great but what does mean a typical day will look like for you?
This is a hunter & business development role. The world will be your oyster with an unrestricted (North American) territory within the growing device repair market. You will target independent, franchise, educational, and corporate repair professionals through prospecting and delivered leads. You will devise creative and effective sales approach to not only close deals but build a long-term relationship with our new business partners. Further you will be adept at using a CRM to manage your sales process.
In short you will be a solutions-based seller, creative problem solver, and customer advocate.
At Group Vertical we are defined by our core values:
- Humble: A team player that exhibits Integrity, honesty, and a is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Growth Oriented: Lifelong learner with a desire for personal, professional, and company growth.
- Hard Worker: I care and work with energy and commitment.
- Enjoys Work: Enjoys what I do and has fun doing it.
Our ideal candidate additionally will possess strategic vision, the ability to execute against that vision and deliver results. Skills required for success include:
- You love selling, relationship building, and do not fear rejection.
- Strong communication – both internal and external
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience and takes ownership of their experience.
- 4+ years of successful sales experience.
- Life long learner who has completed a 4-year degree.
- Proficient using MS office, NetSuite experience a plus.
- organized, detail oriented, self-driven, resourceful, self-sufficient, able to meet assigned sales goals.
- Experience with mobile technology parts and repair is highly desired, but not required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience + uncapped commissions
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Biannual profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off with increases after years worked
- Benefits package includes: Health, dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Business casual & fun working environment
To join our growing team, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time