GROUP VERTICAL HAS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
Group Vertical is a distribution company serving multiple verticals including phone and tablet parts, PPE, healthcare supplies and more. Our mission is to ignite people’s inner drive so they can lead successful lives. We work to provide every customer with an amazing experience.
We are looking for people like us, who:
Have Drive – We get it done and focus on what is important.
Realize the Benefits of Technology – We embrace technology and use it to our advantage.
Improve Daily – We learn new things often and want to improve personally and at work.
Value Taking Risks – We believe to succeed in life you must take risks, even if it is as small as speaking up when uncomfortable.
Enjoy Life – We make the most of life through being positive, motivated, and enjoying what we do.
WE HAVE OPPORTUNITIES…
INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (ISS)
The INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (ISS) serves an important role within the Group Vertical sales organization, reporting to our Sales Lead.
The ISS will support new sales opportunities through multiple ways:
- Inbound lead follow-up and outbound client centered communication.
- Working with sales to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales staff for further development and closure.
An inside sales rep will play an important role in achieving our revenue growth objectives.
What you will do to support the sales team:
- Align with sales team to support and close opportunities.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support.
- Document key steps in the sales process – provide support as required.
- Work with sales team to qualify leads.
- Creating and maintain a list/database of prospect clients / segments.
- Working with sales team to present and deliver information to potential clients – samples, specs, quotes, etc.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with sales team when closing sales.
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
- Building opportunity funnel with sales team.
- Maintaining quality of database of prospective and new client information.
What you will bring to Group Vertical:
- Customer focus!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented, customer focused.
- Solid financial understanding.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- General knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Job Type: Full-time + Benefits
To join our team, please send your resume to our Indeed Posting:https://www.indeed.com/job/inside-sales-specialist-fdfad1eb88d041b5