Experience a ride like never before with these self-balancing hoverboards, scooters, and accessories!
If you are interested in ordering a Hoverboard, please visit our affilitate site www.EcoTechBoards.com
Hoverboard Reset Instructions
1. Make sure the Hoverboard is off, and parallel to the floor with both pedals level with each other.
2. Press and hold the power button.
3. While still holding the power button down, wait for the sensor light to blink four times.
4. When the light starts blinking at a steady pace, let go of the power button.
5. Press the power button to turn the Hoverboard off.
6. Press the power button to turn the Hoverboard on and the reset should be complete.
Here are a couple of videos that take you through the Hoverboard Reset as well.
How to Reset the Hoverboard Keyfob / Remote
1. While resetting the Hoverboard itself, (see instructions above).
2. When the lights on the Hoverboard starts blinking at a steady pace,
3. Hold down the top two buttons on the keyfob / remote until the Hoverboard turns off.
4. Turn the Hoverboard on with the power button on the Hoverboard.
The keyfob / remote should work properly and you will be able to turn off the Hoverboard with the keyfob / reomote.